Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Thinking of you

Hello High Hopes Fans

You can find our April Challenge HERE 
The challenge runs until April 30th! 


Today I am sharing a card I made with an image from the last release.
This is Ladybug Love.


I used the Sizzix Circle Stand Up Card die for the card base.
I cut it out of double sided paper from Jubilee.
This is how it looks when it is folded and ready to mail.



On the inside I used the High Hopes sentiment called Smiling The Ribbon is May Arts and the flower is from pizzazzaplenty.


Copics Used:
RV02-RV10-RV13-RV14-RV17-W5-W3-W1-W00-B000-G14-G17

High Hopes Stamps had a new release on March 19th, click the banner below to see all the new stamp images!


Have a great Tuesday everyone, see you soon!


If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

Oh my goodness Kristine! So cute and I LOVE the colours!!!!