Wednesday, November 11, 2015

High Hopes -- Ginger bread house

 Hi there and happy Wednesday. Okay I admit that maybe I got a little carried away this this tag. Honestly, I could not stop adding glitter, cotton and lots of other fun embellishments to this design!
 I'm excited to have this "Gingerbread House" stamp and I know it will be a Christmas favorite for years to come :D There's also a club pack currently offered from High Hopes a a fab price. Check it out here!! :)
The hilly details are made using candy canes and mint swirls just for fun! Oh and that little Gingerbread Man is a clay embellishment that's been hanging out in my craft room waiting for his new home :D
The sentiment " Gingerbread Dreams" is a High Hopes and a perfect companion to this Ginger house.
Thanks so much for peeking in and I hope your week is a crafty one!
Copic #'s  YG61,YG63,YG67,R81,R83,R85,E31,E33,E35,Y17,0,B91,B93B95

No comments: