Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Udderly Fabulous

Hello High Hopes Fans!

I have a super cute card to share with you today using one of the newest images from High Hopes Stamps.



The patterned paper is The Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby.


Here is a closer look....
I stamped his face two times and popped out part of it.
That wasn't part of my original plan but I smeared his nose what I colored it so this was a great way to cover it up!

The image was colored with Prisma color pencil and blended with gamsol and blending stumps.


Here is a peek at the inside of the card where I stamped


With a new month also a new challenge begins and you can work (also) with a new sketch again this month:



If you'll go to the Challenge blog post, you can join us with a new monthly challenge or 2 other ways to win new High Hopes Stamps!! Go for it!!

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Crafting Andy said...

I love this. Love how you did the clouds. Hugz Andrea.x