Saturday, January 21, 2017

Be my Valentine!

Be my Valentine ♥♥♡♥
Hi, It's me Nat and I'm back again on this beautiful January weekend 
to share some old school valentines.
Today's creations are with ....
and
and
These are totally sweet images. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these stamps :)
These cards would be totally fun to make with the kids.
Or give some nostalgic valentines to friends.
just  for fun
I'm making these for my co workers to enjoy on our
valentines day celebrations at work!
Super easy to make. Just stamp the images  on paper.  I used Copic paper and coloured up these cuties with Copics.  Cut various sizes of card stock to frame the images.  I also used a corner rounder to give more of a finished look to my cards. I added pop dots to the backs of each image and hot glued the ribbons into place. The tops of the ribbons are looped and the bottoms cut in a "V" banner flag shape. 

These can either be tags since the loop is on the top of the ribbon or old school valentines. Just write your To/From notes on the back.
Thanks for peeking !! 

♥♥♡♥♥♡♡♥

1 comment:

McStamper said...

Love these adorable stamps and valentines. Thanks for the very creative idea.