Monday, January 16, 2017

Double Gate Fold Valentine's Card!


Hey High Hopes Friends,
I hope you all had a very happy weekend!!!

 High Hopes Stamps is showcasing another absolutely beautiful and awesome 
Stamp Release Called "Live, Love, Laugh" this month!

Here's a look at the 'Double Gate Fold Valentine's Card' I created using a couple of the new 

The image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured with alcohol markers. I fussy cut my image and glue it with foam tape to give some dimension. I add Wink Of Stella and Glossy Accent on her hair bow.

This is how it looks when is closed!

Here is a close up!
 I had so much fun making this background scene.
To finish, I glue a few Pretty Pink Posh sequins to the main panel and heat embossed one of the sentiment with white embossing  powder. Cut it as a banner and used more 3D foam tape.

May sure to stop by again soon for more ideas and inspiration!
For more details and photos, please visit my blog at

No comments: