Thursday, July 13, 2017

Snow Angels

Welcome back High Hopes Fans! This week I am continuing with my Christmas in July theme with a fun image called "Snow Angels".

I have to admit that it is a challenge to think about cold, snow and winter when we are finally getting some hot summer weather. For those of us who live in an area that gets snow, making snow angels was a really fun thing to do and something I think everyone did at least once in their life.

This stamp sure brings back some fun childhood memories! 




My snow angels were stamped,coloured with alcohol markers and cut out using a stitched rectangle die. I added some sparkly stickles to our angels' outfits and to the larger snow drops in the background. 
I matched the colours to patterned paper from MME and added some snowflakes with an embossing folder although they are just peeking out <smile>. I added a few fishtail tags just for fun - this is a great way to use up the small pieces left behind after cutting a piece of paper.
The sentiment was stamped and cut out using a fish tail banner die and some sparkly gumdrops finish off my card. 


Card Recipe 
Stamps: Snow Angels - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Think Snow - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Sugar Plum - MME
 Tuxedo Black ink - Memento,  Misti,  3D Foam Pop Dots - Forever In Time, Star Dust Stickles, snowflake embossing folder - Darice, stitched rectangle, stitched square and fishtail banner dies - YNS, white sugar & sparkle gumdrops - YNS

Spectrum Markers: FS5 FS2 TN2 PP1 PP3 PP5 CG1 DG2 EB6 EB5 BT3 BT4 BT5 BT6 BT7 
Copics: E31 E34 E37


 Join us for our Anything Goes challenge. Here's the link and a few details: July Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a fantastic day!

No comments: